I am so thrilled to get to do this post! I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Alexandra Marie of The Budget Makeover and The Daily Coffee Club. Thank you, Alexandra Marie! The Liebster award is given to bloggers by bloggers in order to recognize and/or discover new bloggers and welcome them to the blogging world. Through the Liebster Award I have found quite a few blogs that I enjoy. Also, I will be nominating some great blogs that I have come to enjoy.
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who’s nominated you.
3. Write 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers with up to 200 followers to answer your questions.
5. Remember to let the bloggers know you nominated them.
1. I was born and raised in Hawaii.
2. Have now lived in Minnesota for eight years.
3. Served four years in the US Army.
4. Play in multiple leagues of various sports throughout the year. Bowling, Softball, and Volleyball (indoor and sand).
5. Have 2 dogs, one Black Lab and a Black Lab Mix.
6. I’ve always dreamed of writing a screenplay.
7. I hate the taste of ginger.
8. I got to see Michael Jackson in concert before his untimely death. And to date he still is the best show that I’ve ever seen.
9. Played volleyball in High School against players who later played in the Olympics.
10. Like savory more than sweets.
11. I cannot ski.
Alexandra Marie’s Questions:
1. What’s your favorite TV show? Too many to name, but a few current shows that I enjoy are Game of Thrones, Scandal and House of Cards. A few shows that I will watch over and over are Coupling, and Friends.
2. Why did you start blogging? As a creative outlet, I’m not a very creative person but this helped me try to focus on some of my more creative endeavors.
3. Favorite Youtubers (if you watch YouTube)? I love the Vloggers associated with Ipsy, they are fun, very creative and make things very simple.
4. What is your dream job? If I could have any job, I think it would be a travel blogger, or critique various aspects of travel, as I would get to see the entire world.
5. Coffee or tea? Coffee.
6. Favorite store? I would have to say Target as you can get almost anything there and I never leave without getting at least a few things.
7. Do you have any special talents? I don’t think have any special talents, but I am pretty tech savvy.
8. What would you say has been your biggest accomplishment? My biggest accomplishment to date would have to have been learning to move on. Sometimes it’s easy to just stay, deal and not really live up to ones potential, in various ways. I know that sounds cryptic but its true as moving on has opened so many doors that I wouldn’t be where I am today if I hadn’t.
9. Favorite musical artist? Another difficult one as I tend to listen to music based upon mood. But some of my favorites are Metallica, Michael Jackson, Incubus, Tool and Adele.
10. What do you like to do in your free time? Lots of stuff, try out new recipes, visiting places, just all in all trying to enjoy life.
11. Do you have any current favorite fashion trends? My favorite trend currently is a bold lip, no matter what it draws attention from the fact that you may not be completely put together and makes you seem that way.
1. What is your go to scent?
2. When you’re not feeling to hot, what is the one thing that makes you feel beautiful?
3. Go to brand of clothes?
4. Hair must have?
5. If you could only have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. Favorite cocktail/drink?
7. Currently watching?
8. Most recent movie that you enjoyed?
9. Pets? If so, what kind and names?
10. Dream Trip?
11. An item on your bucket list?